Class B CDL Straight Truck Driver
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded and now have tens of thousands of stores around the world!
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to thousands of stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have food supply and dough manufacturing centers in various locations around the U.S. and across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and food to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada.
Join us! We’d love to have you!
Safely drives company commercial vehicle over or on established route(s) to unload product and render customer service to Domino’s Pizza store locations. Ensure that all tasks performed are done in a safe manner, including wearing proper PPE.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Drive, Deliver and Unload Product
- Safely drive assigned truck on designated route(s) to deliver product to Domino's Pizza stores; may be required to run routes as part of a team or as a single driver.
- Safely deliver product by sliding dough trays and product from trailer floor to rear lift gate and ramp to dollies/carts
- Verify dough, store cooler and trailer temperatures at each stop and accuracy of delivery
- Safely load product onto dolly and unload product at each customer location. Rotate stock in cooler, then move delivered product into cooler
- Pick up damaged and empty tray containers/carts and deliver to Supply Chain Center
- Safely Reposition and secure remaining product/tray containers/carts in trailer after each delivery
- Listen to and timely resolve customer service complaints
- Required to always wear and follow Domino’s Pizza uniform standards while working
- Attend scheduled safety, team meetings and training sessions once a quarter
- Follow all local, state, federal and Domino's safety rules, policies, and procedures
Complete Necessary Paperwork
- Responsible for verifying and securing load prior to dispatch
- Ensure you have required safety equipment before dispatch
- Perform pre- and post-trip safety vehicle inspections at every stop – beginning and end of each trip
- Verify log of driving activities daily
- Complete all safety training timely
- Comply with DOT log regulations by ELD
- Accountable for the vehicle and product
- Complete paperwork (DVIR, Trip Sheet, Load Assessment Forms) per DOT, and Company policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Six months of verifiable CMV driving experience, one year preferred
- Must have a valid Class B Commercial Driver’s License [CDL] w Air Brakes
- Must maintain a DOT Med Cert
- Must meet the Company MVR standards to drive a company commercial motor vehicle (11 pts)
- Must pass DOT physical
- Must successfully pass a background check every third year on your anniversary date
- Must be able to work around yeast and flour
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift to 50 lbs. frequently and 100 lbs. on occasion, perform heavy pushing/pulling of product, work in refrigerated conditions [33-38 degrees], outdoor weather [rain, sleet, heat, snow, etc.], and work in an environment with exposure to loud machinery, when necessary.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.