Delivery Driver(06792) - 12648 Memorial dr
Our local Franchisee started with just one store in Liberty, TX. Our top-of-the-line customer service and quality pizza could not be contained to simply one location, we now have 58 stores across four states! Our leaders build and inspire teams to bring our customers a unique Domino’s experience one pizza at a time.
Get on our level! Go home every night with cash in your pocket by driving around, listening to music, and delivering pizzas. Our customers mean EVERYTHING to us. You will represent our company by delivering orders in a professional and timely manner, also helping other team members while in the store.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license and Insurance
- Familiar with how to use a smartphone (If you don't have one, we can provide that for you!)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record
- At least 2 year driving history
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Data Reimbursement -- We know your using your phone for GPS, its on us!
- Mileage Reimbursement -- Driving around can be tough and expensive, we can help!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance -- Part-time or Full-time, we care about you and your family.
- Meal Discounts -- Who doesn't love pizza?
- Work Life Balance -- You have a life outside of work, we want you to enjoy it!
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.