Delivery Driver(07004) - 700 N Last Chance Gulch
Earn up to $18-$22 with tips and mileage. Come join or Awesome team to help make Dominos the best in Helena
Delivery Expert (Driver) Position Description
Our Delivery Expert Team Members know their stuff and know how to have a good time. Each store has its own personality, and we reward outstanding, safe and fast deliveries. You'll love the buzz of friendly competition. Delivery Experts are on the road but get to mix it up in-store, chipping in and having fun with the rest of the Team.
Many Team Members began their careers as Delivery Experts and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From drivers to management, General Manager to Manager Corporate Operations or Franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity. There is no place for average at Domino’s; go somewhere else to be average.
Delivery Expert - Driver responsibilities:
· Delivering pizza, sides and other menus items to our customers
· Project a positive image to the customer
· Drive safely and courteously, obeying all traffic laws
· Know the store’s delivery area
· Ability to read area map(s)
· Taking orders over phone and in person
· Greeting customers within 10 seconds
· Building relationships with customers
· Effective cash handling, cash drops and reconciliation
· Accurate tip reporting
· Contributing to make line and orders: making pizzas, preparing dough and preparing/re-stocking toppings
· Assisting with keeping the store clean and stocked
· Delivering leaflets and door hangers as required
If you've got your eye on developing a rewarding Domino's career, or you're just looking to earn some extra dollars in your spare time – there's something for everyone in-store.
Perks of the job:
From the first slice of pizza to the last customer you serve, we know how important it is to provide the best training and support. Our people are the reason we're successful today, and why we'll continue to be successful in the future. So it makes sense for us to help you become your very best.
Domino's Delivery Experts enjoy:
· Hourly rates, + tips and mileage reimbursement
· Flexible hours and greater variety
· Smaller teams, make friends easier
· Fast career progression
· Training opportunities & rewards
Minimum requirements and expectations:
A job with us means you get to be yourself, work hard, have fun, and learn heaps of new skills along the way. How far you go is up to you. What you will need:
· An EXCEPTIONAL and POSITIVE attitude
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· Must hold a valid driver’s license and provide proof of liability insurance
· Must have clean, unrestricted driving record
· Must have clean, reliable and safe vehicle
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly
· Must be able to make correct monetary change
· Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders
· Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed
· Ability to use Domino’s specific equipment issued (car toppers, hot bags, jackets) – display, return and properly store at the end of each scheduled shift
· Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen
· Ability to comprehend written instructions
· Ability to communicate verbally with customers and Team Members to process orders both over the phone and in person
· Talking and hearing on telephone
· Near and mid-range vision for most in-storetasks
· Mid-range and distant vision for delivery tasks
· Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces
· Ability to stand, walk and drive throughout the course of scheduled work, for long periods of time: Most tasks are performed from a standing position.
Must be 18 years old with a 2 year minimum driving history.
Additional InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.