Maintenance Team Member
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, but at more than 19,000 stores worldwide (and more than 6,300 in the U.S. alone) … you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work. And we don’t have any plans of stopping any time soon.
So, how do we get food to all those stores? Well, that’s where you come in. We have more than 23 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, that provide fresh dough and other ingredients, to franchise and corporate owned Domino’s stores. In 2019 alone, these centers made more than 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
Domino’s Supply Chain is looking for a Maintenance Team Member for our Supply Chain Center in Eagan, Minnesota. This is an entry-level hourly position that reports to the Maintenance Manager. This is a unique opportunity for candidates who thrive in a hands-on environment, as though Domino’s will provide side-by-side training and guidance which will prepare you to grow your career throughout the maintenance team at Domino’s. If you’re looking to expand your technical skills and/or education or just entering the workforce, this could be the right opportunity for you!
Domino's is offering a $1,000 sign on bonus for this opening
· Assist the Maintenance Manager and technicians in inspecting, testing, repairing, and troubleshooting machinery and equipment in the distribution center.
· Perform minor building repair and construction, i.e., painting, plumbing, carpentry, and welding.
· Identify and document safety issues and report to supervisor
· Monitor equipment to detect malfunctions
· Preform assigned Preventive Maintenance tasks using CMMS program to track PM and work orders
· Service and repair material handling equipment. Forklifts, Pallet Jacks, and Skyjack
· Perform Daily boiler, compressor, and temperature readings.
· Update logs as necessary
· Must wear and follow Domino’s Pizza uniform standards and use the appropriate PPE
· High School Diploma, GED and/or Technical School Training
· 1-2 years of experience in a warehouse or production environment
· Familiarity of Microsoft Office software
· Ability to work a full-time schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
· Ability to work in production/warehouse environment with constant exposure to loud machinery
· Ability to work in extreme temperatures, both indoors and outdoors
· Ability to stand, climb and walk on a continual basis throughout shift
· Ability to lift from floor to above the head, to carry materials weighing up to 50 lbs. frequently, and 75 lbs. occasionally
· Mechanical aptitude
· Electrical aptitude
· Welding, MIG, TIG, Stick
· Using an electrical Multi Meter
· Experience with conveyors
· Operate forklifts and pallet jacks
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The team member is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, outside weather conditions, extreme cold, extreme heat, risk of electrical shock, explosion, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but can be high. The team member must have a strong safety awareness to insure a safe and healthy work place.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Work with minimal supervision
- Work well under pressure
ONE BRAND. ONE SYSTEM. ONE TEAM.
Exceptional franchisees and team members on a mission to be the best pizza delivery company in the World!
· Competitive pay
· Annual company bonus eligibility
· Day 1 benefits eligibility – medical, dental and vision insurance available
· Health saving account and flexible spending accounts
· Company-paid short term disability coverage and employee life insurance
· 401k with 5% company match after 6 months of employment
· 15% off purchase price of Domino’s shares
· Steady schedule with generous vacation and sick time
· Referral bonuses
· $1,000 Join & Stay signing bonus