Dominos Supply Chain Warehouse Associate - 3rd Shift
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, but at more than 19,000 stores worldwide (and more than 6,300 in the U.S. alone) … you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work. And we don’t have any plans of stopping any time soon.
So, how do we get food to all those stores? Well, that’s where you come in. We have more than 23 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, that provide fresh dough and other ingredients, to franchise and corporate owned Domino’s stores. In 2019 alone, these centers made more than 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
Come meet the team!
When: Thursday, Oct. 13th from 2pm - 6pm
- Onsite Interviews!
This position will require a flexible schedule to work until work is done.
Essential Job Duties:
- Loading box trucks and/or trailers.
- Operate hand help bar code scanner in the picking process to determine product to be “picked” for loading.
- Load product onto the correct route trucks (ensure the truck is clean and at the proper temperature).
- Ensure the products have adequate shelf life.
- No damaged product is to be loaded on the trucks.
- Ensure the correct products are loaded and recorded on paperwork.
- Key elements include; Truck/Load security, sanitation, & temperature standards, ensuring product is accounted for.
- Maintain a clean an orderly warehouse.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) & Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Operate electric pallet jacks, and hand trucks safely and efficiently.
- Turn off and charge equipment when not in use.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understand, follow, and comply with all company safety and operating procedures and policies.
*** MUST BE ABLE TO STAY UNTIL THE JOB IS FINISHED***
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills for order processing and inventory control
- Company certification to operate warehouse equipment such as forklift or pallet jack
- Ability to stand, climb and walk on a continual basis throughout shift. Ability to lift from floor to above the head, 50 lbs. frequently, and 75 lbs. occasionally, throughout work shift
- Must be available to work during a shift which may be scheduled anytime during a 24 hour day, over any 7 day period
- Ability to work in warehouse environment with constant exposure to loud machinery
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures, both indoors and outdoors
What to expect from Domino's:
- Competitive starting wages
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Health, Dental and Vision-Starting day 1 of employment
- Company paid short term disability coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k with company match after 6 full months of employment
- Professional and supportive management
- 15% Discounted share purchases
We would like to acknowledge your hard work, and to ask for your commitment to stay with us by providing you with a $1,000.00 Join and Stay Bonus.
Bonus payment details: After 60 days of service, you’ll receive $500.00 in your paycheck. After 6 months of service you will receive an additional $500.00 issued in your paycheck.