Assistant Manager (1713)
Awesome franchise with over 40 years experience in the pizza biz!
- Junior Managers will assist and lead a Delivery and Kitchen Crew in execution of daily kitchen operations and administrative responsibilities.
- Assist Customers over the phones & over the counter.
- Lead your Kitchen Crew in the preparation & cooking of customer's orders.
- Additional Kitchen Operations: Lead your Crew in Opening & Closing the store, Food Prep in the morning, stocking & rotating, maintaining cleanliness/cleaning at close, monitoring and meeting service times and performance goals, etc.
- Basic Administrative Tasks: Inventory, Food Ordering, Scheduling, running and sending reports, etc.
- Required to have at least 1 year of Food Service Experience.
- Availability for some Nights & Weekends comes with the job.
- Must have attention for detail & food quality.
- Must be able to Work and Lead in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must display maturity, patience and good people skills.
- The ability to lift 50lbs with good mobility will be needed for this job.
- Basic computer and math skills is all we ask there.
Job Bonuses, Perks & Pay:
- Training with full pay/salary right away is available when experience qualifies.
- Discount on food purchase available every-single-day, during shifts and on days off.(Feed you and your family the good stuff on the discount)
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Employer Matched 401k(4%), Paid Time Off.
- Your Schedule is Flexible.
- AM Position Pays $30,000 to $45,000+ per year with bonuses.
- Awards Ceremonies and Bonus Cash Rewards are given yearly.
- No education restrictions.
- If you are not ready to jump to Management and running shifts right away. We pay Trainees between $13 and $16 hourly with overtime available.
- AMs and GMs can earn bonuses every month, and we can have you trained in for advancement in a matter of weeks. We deploy a fast-track training system that has seen our trainees realizing pay increases and position advancement in as little as 4 to 6 weeks.(You might be able to do it in less!)
- Starting minimum pay rate for this position is $13/h if you have no experience and begin at 1st grade Trainee.
- Starting rate is based from experience and can start out all the way up $20/h with relevant pizza kitchen experience.
Start your career with a quality franchise that has been around for over 40 years!
At least 1 year of food service experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.