Inventory Control Coordinator
MAKE GREAT PIZZA — AND MORE — POSSIBLE
Be a part of the world's #1 Pizza company and watch your career grow!
The Inventory Control Coordinator / Receiver is responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy in the Domino's Warehouse.
- Unloading incoming product using a forklift
- Comparing vendor inventory sheets or PO to product received
- Assisting with scheduling incoming freight
- Performing physical count of inventory
- Using RF Scanners to verify materials
- Preparing shipping - receiving reports
- Assisting with loading trailers where needed
- Working in a safe manner at all times
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills for order processing and inventory control
- Willingness to obtain certification to operate warehouse equipment such as forklift or pallet jack
- Ability to work with yeast and flour products
- Must successfully pass a preemployment background check
Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift up to 30 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. on occasion, perform heavy pushing/pulling of product, work in refrigerated conditions [33-38 degrees], and work in environment with exposure to loud machinery, when necessary
- Competitive wages – starting at $22.00 per hour
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive work environment
- Benefits on first day of employment!
- 401k matching contributions
- 15% off the purchase price of stock
- Company bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Join & Stay Bonus – $1,000!
- Career growth!