MAKE GREAT PIZZA — AND MORE — POSSIBLE
Be a part of the world's #1 Pizza company and watch your career grow!
The Production Supervisor will assist the Production Manager with the supervision and coordination of production associates engaged in the production of pizza dough.
The Production Supervisor will train new team members on daily job duties. They will ensure team members are working safe and are trained in food safety and other job duties to maintain consistency throughout the production and dough handling process.
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive work environment
- Benefits on first day of employment!
- 401k matching contributions
- 15% off the purchase price of stock
- Company bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Career growth!
- High school diploma or GED, 2-year college degree preferred
- 2+ years of production or manufacturing experience, preferably bakery manufacturing
- 2+ years of documented supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to become and maintain dough certification
- Willingness to support a 24-hour operation, be on call, including carrying an emergency cell phone as needed
- Ability to work with yeast and flour products
- Must successfully pass a preemployment background check
- Ability to lift from floor to above the head, to carry materials weighing up to 50 lbs. frequently, and 75 lbs. occasionally, throughout work shift
- Ability to work in refrigerated conditions [33-38 degrees], and work in environment with exposure to loud machinery, when necessary