We are currently seeking motivated individuals with restaurant management experience or other large pizza chain management experience to assist in growing our business at our locations in the suburbs of Chicago. We offer competitive salary, ranging from $52,000 up to $70,000 with competitive benefits and a highly lucrative bonus package.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Monthly bonus program
- Opportunities for people-development bonuses
- Tuition assistance (Fill in the info here up to $ per year)
- Career growth (need we say more?)
- Paid time off
Are you interested in being a General Manager for a Domino's store? It starts here! General managers are responsible for everything that happens during the shift. This includes inventory/cost control, cash control and customer relations. We're looking for someone who sets the tone and the example for the store and on their game 100% of the time.
• Models and creates and environment in which ensures a positive customer service experience
• Training & Development: Hires high quality people and ensure that all employees are trained, motivated and empowered to deliver total customer satisfaction. Will evaluate each employee’s ability to maintain high levels of food quality, customer service and restaurant cleanliness.
• Business Management: Develops and executes the business plan for the restaurant. (fiscal responsibilities, manpower planning and local store marketing)
• Appropriate and Fair Business Practices: Serves as a role model and sets a positive example for the entire team in all aspects of business and personnel management.
• Effectively plans, organizes and implements all daily operational routines and activities.
Your job responsibilities would include (but are not
- Manage anywhere from 3 to 30 employees during your scheduled shift.
- Responsible for all store operations and daily results
- Making fast, accurate and consistent products while complying with all portion sizes, recipes and baking procedures.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the restaurant from the first thing the customer sees all the way to the back of the store.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times in compliance within the Domino's Pizza Grooming & Uniform Standards.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- At least 18 years old.
- Preferably a clean driving record and the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record check
- A friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Business knowledge (P&L management, food safety, sales-forecasting, staffing… you get the idea)
- Ability to oversee the preparation of safe, delicious food while maintaining a clean, organized restaurant
- A creative approach to marketing (fundraisers, community-engagement, etc.)
- Passion for leadership and team development • The ability to deliver a great customer experience
- Previous restaurant management experience
- Ability to jump in and assist where needed •
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.