Lead Continuous Improvement Specialist - Strategic Initiatives and Visualization
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Must live with 1 hour of SCC Centers or local to Ann Arbor, MI.
Anchorage, AK, Phoenix, AZ, Denver, CO, East Granby, CT, Groveland, FL, Kennesaw, GA, Aiea, Hawaii, Woodridge, IL, Merrillville, IN, Erlanger KY, Baton Rouge, LA , Odenton, MD, New Boston, MI, Eagan, MN , St. Peters, MO, Edison, NJ, Hayward CA, Garner, NC, Grand Prairie TX, West Columbia, SC, Katy TX, Marietta GA, Kent, WA, Livonia, MI
The role will be responsible for leading the data collection, visualization, and creation of new metrics for North American Supply Chain centers. This role requires someone who is proficient in SQL/Power BI and will be responsible for interpreting data and developing new strategies to improve performance cost, quality, and service. This role reports within the Continuous Improvement team but has a strong connection to Senior Field leadership positions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Support Senior Leadership (SVP/VP) reporting by providing a deeper analysis of financials, productivity, and overall CI strategy.
- Work with SCS Senior Leadership to support strategy deployment process within Supply Chain Centers
- Champion data collection and visualization to senior leadership
- Provide visuals and summaries on major KPI’s.
- Provide insights geared towards the development of new metrics.
Design and develop new tools within Power BI and Dominos data reporting systems.
- Create new dashboards and analytics to simplify work streams across all functions.
- Put in place processes to adapt dashboards as needed.
- Manage day to day questions/adjustments from Field teams.
- Provide training on updates and changes made to dashboards.
Support the rollout of Dominos strategic initiatives.
- Coach and develop Supply Chain leadership teams on new initiatives.
- Ensure fundamental processes are in place prior to launch.
- Create and implement tools to measure success and post audit results.
- Develops and manages LEAN roadmap to ensure all new initiatives fit within the overall CI strategy.
- Develop and facilitate ongoing cadence of meetings, updates, and performance reviews.
Communication, Performance Measurement and Systems
- Design and provide mechanism to track and report Operational Excellence transformation measures.
- Supports the introduction of management processes to ensure sustainability.
- Introduce teaching and thinking of visual control system to SC team members to ensure that new clear and LEAN systems are adopted and owned by those who use them.
- Represent CI at SC Meetings to ensure standard messaging across sites.
- Proficiency in SQL, Power BI, or another form of data collection/representation, with demonstrated success in building KPI dashboards.
- 5 plus years of business/operations leadership with an organization known for its best-in-class operations. Expertise across a broad spectrum of products, end markets, business cycles and manufacturing processes and disciplines.
- Food manufacturing and distribution experience preferred.
- Strong financial skills especially around productivity and cost leverage.
- Demonstrated broad and deep understanding of manufacturing and supply chain challenges that occur within multi-site distributed environments and related best-practice solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly assess and make clear recommendations for improvement. Excellent Project Management skills
- Well-developed team building and influencing skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence, and stature to work across multiple functions.
- An undergraduate degree is required-preferably in an Engineering, Manufacturing, or a related discipline; an advanced degree in a related field or MBA is desirable.
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt preferred.
- Strong communicator – facilitation, written and verbal.
- Ability to travel to Canada. Travel requirements are up to 50%.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.