SAP Super User/ ICL
MAKE GREAT PIZZA — AND MORE — POSSIBLE
Be a part of the world's #1 Pizza company!
The Inventory Control Specialist (ICS) maintains accurate accountability of inventory and inventory transactions, is responsible for conducting daily cycle counts and investigating inventory variances, ensures First In / First Out (FIFO) product rotation, and conducts replenishments of pick locations as needed to support outbound warehouse operations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Although this may be your primary duty or function, you are expected to be cross-trained in other areas of the business and assist in those areas on an as-needed basis and use standard operating procedures (SOP) to perform required tasks.
- Operate RF scanner and desktop computer in an SAP environment.
- Operate Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) equipment including pallet jacks and forklifts.
- Conduct daily cycle counts of pick and reserve bins, by batch.
- Investigate, and report inventory discrepancies.
- Rotate product, as needed, to ensure FIFO.
- Conduct daily replenishment of pick bins before and during outbound operations.
- Segregate, account for, and dispose of damaged and spoiled product.
- Investigate root cause of damage and spoilage and propose solutions to reduce occurrence.
- Manage SCC outgoing shipments (other than standard delivery orders):
- Pick, pack, and stage material for outgoing shipments.
- Complete outgoing Bill of Lading.
- Load trucks for outgoing shipment.
- Assist with loading trucks and customer pick-ups as needed.
- Understand processes, procedures, and company policies.
- Compliance with all company security policies and procedures.
- Assist with always being audit and 5s ready.
- Assist with training other team members in inventory control.
- Conduct monthly, semi-annual and annual Physical Inventory.
- Maintain safety while using equipment and tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
- High School diploma required. College Preferred
- Inventory certifications are acceptable.
- 2+ years of experience in an inventory role. SAP experience preferred.
- Solid organizational skills are necessary
- Good problem-solving skills to improve efficiency and inventory issues.
- Previous inventory control, warehouse, production, or manufacturing experience is a must.
- Must be able to maintain forklift and pallet jack certification.
- Attention to detail to identify defective products.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications and RF scanner.
- Perform basic math functions (e.g. add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Must be professional and courteous in their dealing with internal and external customers.
- Willing and able to work any day or shift as we are a 24/7 operation, including weekends and/or holidays.
- Ability to stand and / or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs/ladder, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work in refrigerated (32/38 degrees), and freezer (-10 to 0 degrees) or extreme heat.
- Work in environments with exposure to loud machinery, when necessary.
- Must be able to work around flour and yeast.
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms over head.
- Must be able to push / pull 100 pounds using a pallet jack.
- Must use and /or wear always required safety equipment.
Competitive wage: $22.00 / hour
Paid Holidays and Vacation
Positive work environment
Benefits on the first day of employment!
401k matching contributions
15% off the purchase price of stock