SAP Testing, Conversion & Support Lead
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
lead the product testing phase activities (test preparation and planning, test execution, defect management and reporting), drive adoption of features and functionalities to internal and external customers and provide operational day to day support for SAP Fiori / Ui5 applications. This role will require management of onshore and offshore resources to assist in all required activities and drive alignment across business / technical teams and external customers. Applications to be managed will be deployed in desktop & mobile.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(40%) Lead the testing phase for multiple Fiori applications and new functionality/ feature deployment across internal & external customers
- Work with internal (Supply Chain and other teams) and external (Stores and Franchises) to ensure all test cases are captured and documented to validate all user stories and features
- Work with technical teams (internal and external) to pre-validate user stories and features are working per design specifications before stakeholder testing. Drive TDD (Test driven development) to ensure confirmatory testing of application code per detailed specification before functional unit testing (FUT)
- Build user personas and strive for BDD (Behavior Driven Development) in conjunction with TDD
- Lead User Acceptance testing activities and usability tests to achieve smooth, visually appealing layout and design, a high degree of intuitiveness and quick response times.
(40%) Lead the cutover & rollout of multiple Fiori applications and new functionality/ features across internal & external customers
- Work with internal (Supply Chain and other teams) and external (Stores and Franchises) to lead all cutover (functional & technical) activities to onboard new users (Internal, Stores & franchises)
- Own & communicate the cutover plan for new Fiori applications (potential to rollout 1-2 MVPs, Pilots in parallel). Own & communicate the new features/functionalities enablement plan across multiple Fiori applications
- Develop an onboarding playbook (functional & technical), optimize, and strive towards standardization over multiple rollouts & cutovers
- Manage onshore/offshore resources for continuous feature deployments
- Work proactively with the internal & external engagement teams & OCMT (Organization Change management & Training) resources to align on user adoption & rollouts
- Drive continuous improvements & build credibility for Experience Assurance (EA) over and above Quality Assurance
(20%) Lead the support of multiple Fiori applications and new functionality/ features across internal & external customers
- Build, operationalize & own the support model for External Stakeholders (Stores & Franchises) by leveraging best practices from other Domino’s technology teams. Ensure support is user friendly, timely & self-serving when doable. Prioritize tier1 applications & features and establish/maintain SLAs.
- Integrate with & operationalize existing support model for internal users
- Own Level1/Level2 support level activities (Incident Management, Problem Management, RCA, continual service improvement etc.) for year 1 and drive towards shifting Level1 support to shared services by end of year 1 by cross-training & streamlining documentation/FAQs etc.
- Diagnose business processes, identify improvement opportunities, prescribe improvement strategies, and guide the improvement effort.
- Design, Build and deploy KPIs /Alerts to monitor business processes and technical health. Monitor KPIs to drive proactive resolutions for incidents.
- Manage onshore/offshore resources for support & operations
- Communicate with vendors when appropriate for problem resolution.
- Identify and document system bugs and feature requests.
- Observe standards and guidelines.
- 5+ years of experience in application development, testing and operations in a Hyperscaler environment like AWS, Azure or Google
- 3+ years of experience in working with DevOps, CI / CD & agile project deployments
- 3+ years of experience in SAP Fiori development (including mobile), testing, deployments, and operations
- Familiarity with SAP Cloud (Business Technology Platform) technologies is a plus
- Strong knowledge of SAP Fiori best practices for UX is a plus
- Proven track record of user experience (personas) testing and optimization
- Proven track record for managing contractors both off-shore and on-shore
- Strong communication (oral/written), analytical, and presentation skills
- Supply Chain domain and/or logistics/transportation experience or knowledge is a plus
- General familiarity with APIs, microservice architecture, and experience being a part of a team that has designed/built web and mobile applications
- Passionate about working with customers and partners to solve their specific challenges while putting customer trust and experience first
- Proven history of converting learnings from customer insights into tangible product features that customers love
- Experience with ITIL concepts and practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence business process and technical owners to adopt changes and standards
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel & Powerpoint
- Ability to travel – 10%
All your information will be kept confidenJoin the team that makes all of our new ideas possible across our 17,000+ stores. So much of our lives involves the use of technology, but we don't all speak the language of tech. We need translators in the form of writers who can break down highly complicated information from technical experts and make it relatable to even the least technical among us. That's where technical writers come in.