Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
The IT Product Analyst will assist in the design and implementation of processes and systems for our Supply Chain solutions to meet business needs. The candidate will work closely with IT and business teams to ensure projects are completed successfully. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical understanding, be able to analyze business processes and possess good communication and collaboration skills.
- Partner with business process leads to gather resources and establish requirements for new supply chain process and systems solution implementation.
- Provide technical expertise and support for new solutions, including but not limited to SAP ERP, SAP S/4HANA, TMS, OMS/WMS, SAP BTP.
- Assist in design and implementing new solutions to meet business requirements, including customization, integration, and configuration.
- Assist in implementing solutions using established methods, techniques, architectures, and standards.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify business opportunities and drive process improvements.
- Support the alignment of business priorities and IT capabilities.
- Help refine, review, and validate requirements using appropriate techniques.
- Acquire a basic understanding of how the overall business solution is positioned, deployed, and maintained.
- Provide ongoing support for solutions, including troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices and share knowledge with the team.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and knowledge-base.
- Perform assigned tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in ERP systems and technologies specifically in the areas of SAP ERP implementation, customization, and support.
- Experience with SAP, TMS, ERP technologies
- Proven track record of successful project delivery
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines