Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Domino’s Pizza Store Hiring Event for Downtown Miami & Biscayne!
When: Wednesday, December 6th, 2023, From 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Where: 1105 NW 22nd Ave, Miami, FL 33125
RSVP by applying to this post! Walk-ins Welcome! Offers are made on the spot!
Hiring for: Delivery Drivers, Electric Bikers, and Assistant Managers!
What we offer:
- A safe, rewarding, and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive hourly rate and benefits package
- Training with an industry-leading brand
- Excellent career opportunities
- Awesome discounts on menu items!
Minimum Job Requirements (see the Job Description for full details):
- Assistant Managers: Must be at least 18 years of age
- Delivery Drivers: Valid driver’s license with safe driving record meeting company standards, access to an insured vehicle that can be used for deliveries, must be at least 18 years of age with one (1) year of driving history
- Bikers - must be at least 18 years.
Domino's Team USA stores value honesty, transparency, and accountability, and we want exceptional people like you to join our team! We have continued to prove we “Put our People First” by making sure our work environment is safe and provides stability for our team members.