General Manager (01247) - 3764 Dixie Hwy
- The power of possible starts with our people. Fostering inclusion and diversity is simply the right thing to do.
- We believe creating a sense of belonging for everyone promotes a thriving culture of innovation where anything is possible.
- That’s why we are committed to building a culture that welcomes seeks to understand and values everyone’s whole self.
Most other brands can say the same things… We all pay relatively similar hourly wages, most are safe, fast paced, and offer training. What no other brand can match are the opportunities for growth that Domino’s Corporate can offer.
You don't need to stop your career as a General Manager we offer the following Career Growth as a Leader:
- Market Trainer
- Operation Quality Compliance
- District Manager
- Franchise Business Consultant
- Operation Support
- International Opportunity’s
- Franchisee for the Number 1 pizza brand (Franchisee Management School)
- Recognition Programs
General Managers are responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a single Domino’s store. General Managers provide overall leadership and supervision over operations, and are accountable for achieving operational standards, food safety, profitability, and creating an inclusive and engaged environment.
What we offer:
- A safe, rewarding and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive salary, bonus eligibility, and benefits package
- We pride ourselves in the benefits we offer our full-time store team members: medical, dental, vision; 401(k) with up to 5% company match, education assistance, employee stock purchase program, paid time off, parental leave, mental health, and family support service
- Full training with an industry-leading brand
- Excellent career opportunities
- Awesome discounts on menu items
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of one year of prior General Manager experience in a fast-paced service environment
- Understand and demonstrate basic operations procedures and cost management capabilities
- Experience in recruiting, retaining and developing multiple employees
- Ability to lead and promote team member and food safety protocols
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot technology (POS, ATS, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license with safe driving record meeting company standards preferred
Minimum job requirements (see the Job Description for full details):
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Domino's Team USA stores value honesty, transparency, and accountability, and we want exceptional people like you to join our team! We have continued to prove we “Put our People First” by making sure our work environment is safe and provides stability for our team members.