Associate - Talent Researcher & Sourcer (Remote)
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
This analytical, intellectually curious individual will have a natural inclination to understand, communicate, and sift through the business ecosystems from which relevant talent for Domino’s can be found. This individual will be responsible for industry and company research and prospect identification and engagement for all open North American roles. This role requires an experienced researcher and talent recruiter who understands the complexities of the hourly professional Talent market and can use this knowledge to create a complete attraction strategy for identifying and engaging prospects. This individual will be responsible for identifying and initiating contact with relevant talent and keeping connected with that talent over time.
• Build and maintain a pipeline of candidates with diverse skillsets and perspectives by leveraging their existing and ever-growing professional network
• Partner with HR and internal clients to develop long term internal and external talent pipelining plans and build supporting talent communities
• Customize Domino’s outreach content to engage talent, pique candidate interest, and boost response percentages
• Creatively source, engage, and transition quality candidates across the TA team
• Map markets, industries, and companies and create a go-to strategy
• Engage with passive talent and craft a sourcing strategy using various methods
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience using analytics tools and techniques
- Proven ability to connect patterns and make recommendations based on data
- Proven capability to copy write, and think differently not to blend in
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Human Resources communications, business, or related field experience
- 3+ years research experience in an executive recruitment firm or house research team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.