IT Executive Support Specialist
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Senior technician with knowledge and experience to be single-point-of-contact for Domino’s Corporate executive team, IT Help Desk as well as manage and own key processes to ensure effective service delivery and maintain a progressive end-user technology footprint. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical support to provide enterprise-level assistance to our top executives and team members.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Critical Executive Support
- Responsibility for direct support of key executives.
- Knowledge of AV support
- Support of organization wide events
- Follow and fulfill service desk processes and practices
Tech (Customer success) Evangelist – Voice of the Customer
- Ensure successful rollout of new technologies such as Windows 10 or Office 365.
- Provide regular communications.
- Organize hands-on demonstrations
- Work within IT to ensure reasonable rollout schedules.
- Sourcing and researching new technology for various company initiatives.
Ad-Hoc Project Management
- Manage projects to upgrade and maintain executive user technologies (Printer connectivity / OS Upgrades / etc).
- Manage projects to upgrade and maintain WRC Audio Visual environments (HUB / Boardroom / etc).
- Assist with various service-related projects as requested (ServiceNow / Office Moves / Vendor Management / etc) .
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Certification in relevant competencies (e.g., HDI / ITIL / Six Sigma).
- 5+ project management / executive support
- 3-5 years IT experience.
- Demonstrated ability with industry standard process frameworks (ITIL).
- Demonstrated ability to document processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other IS team members.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong written and verbal communication with our most senior executives
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to travel – 15%-20%
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Required to accommodate on-call duties for executive support
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.