Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, but at more than 19,000 stores worldwide (and more than 6,300 in the U.S. alone) … you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work. And we don’t have any plans of stopping any time soon.
So, how do we get food to all those stores? Well, that’s where you come in. We have more than 23 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, that provide fresh dough and other ingredients, to franchise and corporate owned Domino’s stores. In 2019 alone, these centers made more than 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
The Domino's Pizza Supply Chain Center in Erlanger, KY is seeking a Sanitation Team Member to join the team. The position is responsible for the breakdown, cleaning, and reassembly of the production equipment. The Team Member also assists in production as needed. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of production/manufacturing experience with Bakery experience preferred. The qualified candidate has the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment. This position requires standing, bending, stooping, reaching, and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds. This position also requires that you work some weekends and holidays.
What to expect from Domino's:
- Competitive starting wages
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Health, Dental and Vision-Starting day 1 of employment
- Company paid short term disability coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k with company match after 6 full months of employment
- Professional and supportive management
- 15% Discounted share purchases
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of production or manufacturing experience
- Must be able to work during a shift that may be scheduled anytime during a 24 hour day, over a 7 day period
- At times, prolonged and frequent walking over short distances <<500 ft.>
- Must be able to balance on ladders and on top of platforms and equipment
- Must be able to use and go up on a scissor lift for hard to reach places
- Ability to work in production environment with constant exposure to loud machinery and vibration exposure with use of power tools
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.