Production Associate *$1,000 Stay Bonus!
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, but at more than 19,000 stores worldwide (and more than 6,300 in the U.S. alone) … you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work. And we don’t have any plans of stopping any time soon.
So, how do we get food to all those stores? Well, that’s where you come in. We have more than 23 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, that provide fresh dough and other ingredients, to franchise and corporate owned Domino’s stores. In 2019 alone, these centers made more than 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
Domino’s Supply Chain Services, the food manufacturing and distribution division of Domino’s, is seeking Production Team Members to join the team. The Production team member assists the production team in complete processing and manufacturing of pizza dough. Team Members are required to rotate to various positions throughout the shift while working in a safe manner at all times.
Production bakery team member assists the production team in complete processing and manufacturing of sandwich buns. Team Members are required to rotate to various positions throughout the shift and work in a safe manner at all times.
What to expect from Domino's:
- Competitive starting wages
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Health, Dental and Vision-Starting day 1 of employment
- Company paid short term disability coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k with company match after 6 full months of employment
- Professional and supportive management
- 15% Discounted share purchases
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of production, baking or manufacturing experience
- Ability to read/interpret production process materials, dough thermometer, gauges and record data
- Must be available to work during a shift which may be scheduled anytime during a 24 hour day, over any 7 day period
- Must successfully pass a background check every third year on your anniversary date
We would like to acknowledge your hard work, and to ask for your commitment to stay with us by providing you with a $1,000.00 Join and Stay Bonus.
Bonus payment details: After 60 days of service, you’ll receive $500.00 in your paycheck. After 6 months of service you will receive an additional $500.00 issued in your paycheck.