VP Consumer Insights and Marketing Analytics
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
The VP of Consumer Insights and Marketing Analytics will build competitive advantage by shaping the vision and learning agenda for the Consumer Insights, Marketing Science, and Digital Analytics teams. You will help elevate the role of Analytics & Insights as well as be the voice and visionary of the customer, ensuring customer experience and brand excellence are at the heart of decision making. We are seeking a dynamic and influential leader with expertise in driving insights, analytics, and strategy to maximize customer lifetime value plus ignite sustained growth. This is an exciting new position reporting to the Chief Analytics and Insights (A&I) Officer.
- Steer business strategies and decisions that maximize customer lifetime value
- Develop a strategic consumer Growth Roadmap that scales user acquisition and lifecycle marketing through a multi-channel strategy of paid media, social paid/earned, community/influencer development, email marketing, CRM, etc.
- Drive a consumer-centric culture, building a strong sense of empathy for key consumer targets, our brand, and culture, while also providing insight into the next generation consumers
- Develop strategies and plans that leverage pricing, promotion, and mix to drive top and bottom-line growth
- Identify opportunities for optimization along the physical and digital customer journey, unlocking ideas for a more frictionless experience and improved conversions
- Play a pivotal role in development of effective, consumer-centric advertising and innovation ideas by raising the bar on creative excellence
- Ensure best-in-class approaches in Consumer Insights, Digital Marketing Analytics, Customer Lifetime Value, CRM, A/B testing, and Targeting/Personalization
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, statistics, or related field. MBA preferred
- 10-15 years of progressive experience in marketing insights, data analytics, strategy development, or related field
- Proven experience in developing strategies and plans that leverage pricing to drive top and bottom-line growth
- Track record of effectively managing change in a highly collaborative and fast-paced setting
- Results driven, Identifying and prioritizing activities that drive impact
- Demonstrated effective problem-solving skills, ability to make sound strategic decisions
- Proven experience in creating and managing budgets
- Encourages diversity, curiosity, and novel ideas plus explores new ways of doing things
- Effectively coaches and develops team, providing stretch opportunities plus building strong engagement and performance
- Solid understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies with a broad range of research techniques (including innovative approaches)
- Experience with identifying and utilizing consumer segmentation, customer lifetime value, A/B testing, and marketing mix models
- Familiarity with digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics as well as very large data sources, best-in-class research methods and applied statistics. This includes sampling approaches, causal modeling, time series analysis, and data-mining techniques in collecting and predicting consumer sentiment, behavior, and feedback.
- Candidate must live or be willing to relocate to the Ann Arbor, MI area
- Hybrid work environment. Mon-Thursday in office
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.