Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, but at more than 19,000 stores worldwide (and more than 6,300 in the U.S. alone) … you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work. And we don’t have any plans of stopping any time soon.
So, how do we get food to all those stores? Well, that’s where you come in. We have more than 23 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, that provide fresh dough and other ingredients, to franchise and corporate owned Domino’s stores. In 2019 alone, these centers made more than 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
Domino’s Supply Chain is looking for a Warehouse Manager for our Supply Chain Center in Eagan, MN.
- Establish operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling, and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current
- Implement cycle counting and/or annual physical inventories using inventory system reports, inventory software and count sheets in order to ensure inventory accuracy
- Manage team member tasks and responsibilities to receive, store, and loadfood products and support goods in accordance with established company standards and procedures and within budgeted guidelines and dispatch accuracy goals
- Control departmental cost and prepare budget for Director review
- Maintain safe and positive work environment in compliance with OSHA, company standards, local, state, and federal requirements
- Ensure department is audit and 5’s ready at all times
- Maintain positive relationships with other departments and ability to work in a team-oriented environment.[production, warehouse, maintenance, and delivery and service
- Maintain knowledge of external regulatory audit standards and procedures
- Ensure that all TDR (trailer-dock-release) policies and procedures are followed
- Ensure all PIT operators are properly trained and all SOPs are followed
- Coach team members that are not meeting their performance goals, and reward team members for good performance, complete performance appraisals on team members
- Recruit, interview, hire and train all new team members
- Responsible for warehouse safety, and accuracy •As needed, fills in as warehouse team member and performs tasks necessary to meet warehouse goals
- Perform other duties as assigned by Senior Manager and/or Director
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in distribution, warehouse, logistics, retail, or transportation. Some college plus equivalent work experience may be accepted.
- 3-5 years of warehouse experience in a warehouse, manufacturing, distribution, or retail environment
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience
- Proven ability to develop and lead team members in meeting goals and objectives
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and results oriented demeanor
- Thorough knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Knowledge of asset management procedures, and information used to optimize inventory levels and/or fill rates
- Solid experience in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work a full-time/flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Willingness to support a 24-houroperation, and be on call, including carrying an emergency cell phone as needed
- Maintain forklift certification
- Availability to travel, as needed
- Must successfully pass a background checks every third year on your anniversary date
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., perform heavy pushing/pulling of product, work in refrigerated conditions [33-38 degrees], extreme heat, and work in environment with exposure to loud machinery, when necessary
- Must be able to work around yeast and flour
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
- Walking in/around the warehouse with great frequency; many facilities are over a quarter mile in length
- Able to access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, gangways safely and without limitation)•Regular bending, lifting, stretching, and reaching both below the waist and above the head
- Competitive compensation package, including 15% bonus eligibility
- Day 1 benefits eligibility –medical, dental and vision
- Health saving account and flexible spending accounts
- Company-paid short term disability coverage and employee life insurance
- 401k with 5% company match after 6 months of employment•15% off purchase price of Domino’s shares
- Steady schedule with generous vacation and sick time
- ... and more!
We would like to acknowledge your hard work, and to ask for your commitment to stay with us by providing you with a $5,000.00 Join and Stay Bonus.
Bonus payment details: At the time of hire you will receive $5,000.00 in your first paycheck