Assistant Manager: $16-19/hr
LOCATION: 107c Hilltop Village Center Dr, Eureka, MO
As an Assistant Manager for Domino's, you will be responsible for the daily operations and service of our store. We pride ourselves on making hot & fresh food, delivered to in a timely manner, and taking great care of our customers. Join our team, apply today!
What we offer:
- A fun, rewarding and fast paced working environment
- Competitive salary
- Full training with an industry leading brand
- Excellent career with great opportunities for internal promotion.
- Awesome discounts on Pizza!
What we're looking for:
- Experience leading a team
- Positive attitude and motivational skills
- A clean driving record/valid driver's license
- Access to a reliable vehicle that is insured
- Flexible Schedule
- Have strong skills in math and restaurant management
- Solid interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to operate all equipment and take inventory
*Must be at least 18 years old and pass a drug & background check.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
At Domino's, we are a brand of honesty, transparency and accountability and we want exceptional people like you to join our team! We have continued to prove we “Put our People First” by making sure our work environment is safe and provides stability for you as a team member. The brand continues to deliver the “Power of Possible” to local Domino’s store owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores!
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.