Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 80% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Cybersecurity professional with practical experience leading a high-performing Information Security Engineering team. This role will be a key member of the Cybersecurity team, responsible for building and executing strategic objectives to ensure the continued improvement of our Cybersecurity functions and supporting controls. Deep technical expertise and the ability to foster solid internal relationships are core to this role. This role will be accountable for driving the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to protect the business. You will work closely with the rest of the Cybersecurity team, to identify, qualify and maximize performance of the Cybersecurity Engineering function. This role will foster a team culture of continuous improvement, mentoring and learning, data driven decisions, and accountability for delivery of key metrics and deliverables.
The Cybersecurity Engineering Manager will provide oversight to all functions performed by Security Engineering team members. This role will coach personnel on technical issues and verify that they follow Cybersecurity Engineering policies to ensure all components are functioning optimally. Must establish and maintain metrics that help provide a high level of productivity, supportability, and operational readiness while also participating in project planning activities such as infrastructure enhancements and change management controls. Must have a proven track record in leading information security teams and technologies.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Responsibility #1 (75%) Lead Program Maturity
- Develop security engineering strategy to complement business objectives.
- Develop and improve the process, procedure, and metrics framework for the team to execute security engineering functions in a consistent and repeatable fashion.
- Play a functional leadership role in long-term Security Engineering strategy and planning, including initiatives geared toward operational excellence.
- Develop next generation leaders thru mentoring, coaching and succession planning.
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance, and compensation discussions of team members.
- Ensure the team’s morale and engagement levels are high.
- Provide mentorship to Security Engineers on security strategy, tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Ensure team meets established performance metrics.
- Appropriate delegation of tasks and projects; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; and coaching and developing team members.
- Manage the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
Responsibility #2 (25%) Lead Day-to-Day Engineering Leadership
- Excel in an environment of high uncertainty and constant change, where standard project management practices and process are equal in importance to fostering successful communication, collaboration and understanding among project stakeholders.
- Actively partner with Cybersecurity Leadership team to ensure controls are meeting core Strategy and in-line with ability to enable SOC analysts and meet Governance and Compliance requirements.
- Review and approval of substantive security control changes, including corporate security policies, industry frameworks, and security frameworks.
- Create executive and detailed reporting to provide an assessment with recommendations on how to improve Security Engineering capabilities.
- Develop and administer Security Engineering processes and review of systems to ensure that controls, policies, and procedures are operating effectively.
- Ensure the seamless delivery of all security products delivered by the Security Engineering function.
- Work to ensure cybersecurity projects are successfully implemented by taking into the consideration a complex customized environment, constant resources constraints, accelerated timelines, and/or reprioritization of projects.
- Partner with PPM team resources to support transparency of workload and resource capacity planning through Project Portfolio Management function.
- Drive planning and tracking of tasks, schedules, resources, and dependencies.
- Monitor the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Develop performance measures that support Information Security strategic direction.
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the Information Security Leadership team.
Additional Job Details
- Commitment to excellence and willingness to do what is necessary to get the job done.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure consistency of delivery; adherence to standard processes, best practices and continuous improvement.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Implements policies and defines approach to strategy achievement for area managed.
- Prepare and present reports to the leadership team.
- Provides thought leadership to deliver creative and efficient technical and organizational solutions.
- Present proposals and develop and present custom collateral to help drive rich understanding of our ideas and solutions to the Business.
- Builds long-term development and succession plans for Engineering team.
- Candidate must be organized, thorough, and detail oriented.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field, or 7 years equivalent practical Information Security professional experience.
- 7+ years of Information Technology experience with a focus on Security.
- 7+ years of experience in System Administration, Networking, or another operations-related field.
- 7+ years of experience with security technologies such as IDS/IPS, Firewalls, SIEM, and Proxies.
- Candidate should have exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- History of progressive growth and solid leadership acumen.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines