Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 18,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 18,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 26 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii, and Alaska. They provide the fresh dough, equipment, and supplies to the franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you!
Summary: Assist Warehouse Team Leader with the supervision and coordination of all aspects of warehouse operations. Effectively and efficiently handle customer service complaints and concerns. Train new team member in job duties.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(80%) Assist the Warehouse Team Leader in all aspects of warehouse operations
• Recruit and interview new team members
• Keep Warehouse Team Leader informed of potential problems
• Attend and participate in annual Leadership & Development training sessions
• Assign job tasks according to shipping schedules
• Coordinate team member tasks and responsibilities to receive, store, and distribute food product and support goods in accordance with established company standards and procedures and within budgeted guidelines
• Ensure a safe and positive work environment in compliance with OSHA, company standards, local state and federal requirements
• Maintain positive customer relationships
• Assist in compiling daily key indicators
• Accurately complete all necessary paperwork
• Warehouse Inventory Planning:
• Maintain inventory control through effective warehouse methods
• Warehouse Operations:
• Review load sheet and verify accuracy of assembled load
• Assist driver where needed with pre-departure load check
• Make recommendations to Team Leader on operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current
(20%) As needed, fills in for Warehouse team member and performs tasks necessary to meet warehouse goals
High School Diploma or GED, some college preferred
2-3 years of warehouse, manufacturing or production experience
2-3 years of supervisory experience
Must have and maintain forklift certification
Thorough knowledge of warehouse operations and inventory control
Working knowledge of OSHA regulations
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and 100 lbs. on occasion
Ability to work in extreme temperatures, both indoor and outdoor
Wear and uphold Domino’s Pizza uniform standards
ONE BRAND. ONE SYSTEM. ONE TEAM.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.