SAP S4HANA & Fiori Test Engineer
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
The SAP S4HANA and Fiori Test Automation Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, and testing end to end business processes in SAP S4/Hana and Fiori. This position will be a member of the SAP technical shared services team to develop automation tests using Tricentis Test Automation for SAP (TTA) and other automation scripting applications, including SAP Solution Manager Component-Based Test Automation. This position will report to the SAP Quality Analyst Lead.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The SAP S4HANA and Fiori Test Automation Engineer will plan, design, and implement automation testing using Tricentis Test Automation for SAP (TTA). The engineer will establish strong relationships with internal functional subject-matter experts and integration and software developers to identify and analyze suitable opportunities for test automation and manage testing data. Must be able to drive continuous adoption, maturity, and best practices.
- 7+ years of experience in testing SAP modules: Extended Warehouse Management, Sales and Distribution, and Purchasing.
- 3+ years of experience of automation scripting.
- Experience with Tricentis Test Automation for SAP (TTA) or Tricentis Tosca (preferred), SAP CBTA (Component-Based Test Automation), Selenium or equivalent application.
- Tosca AS1, AS2, AE1, and AE2 certifications are preferred
- Knowledge of different automation frameworks and best practices.
- Experience in the creation of object-oriented programs in C#.
- Experience in the use of projects that utilizes either Tosca Tbox or Classic engines.
- Experience with SAP S4HANA, Fiori and Solution Manager 7.2.
- Strong knowledge of SAP Middleware technologies including PO/PI & CPI
- Knowledge about IDOC, BAPI/RFC and third-party system integration is desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented
- Strong communication (oral/written), analytical, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with functional and technical resources to
- Ability to work independently, owning and managing several initiatives at once
- Ability to provide thought leadership on best practices around testing application integrations
- Must be diligent and coordinate multiple tasks with excellent verbal and written communications and will be thoroughly integrated with the software development life cycle
- No travel required.
All your information will be kept confidenJoin the team that makes all of our new ideas possible across our 17,000+ stores. So much of our lives involves the use of technology, but we don't all speak the language of tech. We need translators in the form of writers who can break down highly complicated information from technical experts and make it relatable to even the least technical among us. That's where technical writers come in.