Warehouse Shift Leader
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2019 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
Domino’s Pizza Supply Chain Centers, the food manufacturing and distribution division of Domino’s Pizza, is seeking a Warehouse Shift Leader for the Erlanger KY location. This position assists the Warehouse Team Leader with the coordination of team members engaged in warehouse operations in accordance with established company/industry standards and procedures. The Warehouse Shift Leader will be an active participant in the training of new/tenure team members in job duties, responsibilities and safety. This position will also received and inventory product.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of warehouse, manufacturing or production experience
- One year of shift lead experience with sound, effective communication skills
- Receiving and Inventory experience
- Maintain forklift certification
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to work in production/warehouse environment with constant exposure to loud machinery
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures, both indoors and outdoors
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and 100 lbs. on occasion
- Must be available to work during a shift, which may be scheduled anytime during a 24-hour day, over any 7-day period
Additional InformationWhat you can expect from Domino’s:
- Competitive pay
- Competitive benefits – Aetna, Delta Dental and VSP Vision
- Company paid short term disability coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k with company matching after 6 full months of employment
- Paid Holiday and Vacations
- Furnished uniforms
- Professional and supportive management