Representative - Customer Service
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
The Representative – CSR uses standard operating procedures (SOP) to processes orders, prepares correspondence, and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. Assists leader with other duties as assigned, i.e., routing, inventory, train newly hired customer service representatives to SOPs, policy, processes changes or updates. Assist with planning functions for team members and conducting new hire orientation if needed. Practices safe work practice.
Responsibilities and Duties
(50%) Order Processing
- Process and verify store orders, add-ons, and pickups using standard process flow and SOPs to ensure store orders are accurate and prepared timely for routing and warehouse loading
- Ensure CSRs adhere to information from WRC related to order processing for product allocations or auto shipments
- Prepare orders in WMS and prepare pertinent reports for loading and production
- Prepare route packages for drivers
- Coordinate and disseminate corporate, marketing, and other company information to the stores as requested
- Assist with routing of trucks where applicable
- Ensure understanding of billing, credits, and inventory
- Prepare inter-commissary transactions or special orders as needed on a timely basis
- Be a key player during a Business Continuity event
(20%) Customer Service
- Receive and resolve customer requests, concerns, and complaints in a professional and timely manner
- Contact stores to advise them of any changes to routing schedules, weather, or production delays, etc.
- Use expertise to build strong healthy relationships with stores and franchisees, and create an open and accessible communication route
- Answer and route departmental calls
(10%) Clerical Support
- Maintain filing system for invoices, reports, and other customer related information
- Maintain customer contact list
- Update or add new store information in order management system
- Provide clerical support to other departments as needed
- Assist transportation with routing when necessary
(10%) Credit Process
- Process credit requests for the Domino's Pizza stores within policy guidelines
- Research credit requests with appropriate departments
- Ensure credits are coded appropriately and accurately using the most current program
- Ensure customer satisfaction by explaining any denied requests
(10%) Additional Administrative Duties as Assigned
This position cross-trains in various administration functions. Additional responsibilities will be assigned as needed. Responsibilities include:
- General Accounting
- Assist with accounts payable
- Assist in generating weekly keys
- Provide back-up to payroll administrator
- Assist with accounts receivable and past dues
- Perform inventory counts and reconcile ICL
- Order vegetables products
- Maintain vendor credits, working with WRC to obtain accurate credits
- High School diploma/GED, some college
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of customer relations
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- 2-4 years of Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, or holidays
- 2-3 years bookkeeping or general accounting experience preferred
What you’ll get from us:
- You’ll get a family atmosphere full of support, collaboration and regular fun- filled events.
- You’ll have opportunities to transfer and travel to other Supply Centers if you want them.
- You’ll have chances to build your career with ongoing feedback, competitive pay, benefits and a bonus program as well as a great management team.
- And of course uniforms, vacation and holiday time, and did we mention, great benefits.