- Earn up to $20 per hour with tips and paid mileage.
- Take cash home daily!
- Flexible hours - part-time or full-time; day and evening shifts
- On the job paid training program
- 50% off meal discount!
- Use of Domino's GPS technology, including cell phone data reimbursement
- You must be 18 or older and have a valid driver's license with a safe driving record and background check.
- You must have access to a dependable, insured vehicle that can be used for delivery.
- You should possess navigational skills.
- Basic math skills for making change on the spot.
Most tasks are performed from a standing position.
For short distances for short durations.
Surfaces include ceramic tile bricks with linoleum in some food process areas. Height of work surfaces is between 36 and 48.
Paperwork is normally completed in an office at a desk or table.
Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck.
Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'.
Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72 high.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.