Late Night Delivery Driver (01608) - 13728 Olive Blvd
We are MBR Management (a locally owned Franchise of Domino's) & we strive to treat all of our team members like family. Our goal is to get to know each team member & help you accomplish your goals whether it is a career with us or just earning some extra cash!
$600 SIGN-ON BONUS!
We are HIRING at the Green Trail Domino's!
Address: 13728 Olive Blvd
When people ask how is it possible that our Domino's delivery drivers can make $43K a year it's easier to show "the math":
Drivers average $21/hr or $43,680 a year:
- Drivers average $5.00 per delivery in tips
- Drivers average 3 deliveries per hour
- Hourly tips avg. = $15.00hr
- Hourly tips of $15.00 + $6/hr pay on the road = $21.00/hr
- $21.00hr x 40hr a week = $840/week
- 52 weeks a year = $43,680/year!
Drivers also paid cash for every mile driven & this amount goes up with fuel prices. This is in addition to the income above
We arguably have the most flexible schedule options of any company in the area.
We are hiring for dinner & closing shifts
- Day Shift - 10am - 5pm
- Dinner Shift - 4/5pm - 9/10pm
- Closing Shift - 5/6pm - 1am
Why work for us?
- Full Time Hours are available, work 40-50 hrs a week!
- Driver's get paid CASH DAILY(tips & gas reimbursement)
- Benefits include:
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive wages
- Earn tips daily
- Paid mileage
- Employee discount on all food items
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid Training
DAILY TIPS + GAS & MILEAGE REIMBURSEMENT + HOURLY PAY = $21+/hr!
Applicants MUST possess the following:
- Must be 18 years of age & have a valid driver's license
- Must have 2 years of driving history if 18, 1 year driving history if 19+
- Must have access to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery
- Must pass Motor Vehicle Record Check (MVR), meeting company-specific standards
MBR Management Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. MBR requires applicants to pass a criminal background check. A great attitude and an easy smile are required.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.