Multi-Unit Regional Director (05658) - 1039 Highway 17, #5
You’re a natural born leader, a master delegator, a professional multi-tasker, so maybe it's time you moved up. You want to inspire and guide people? Well now's your chance - Domino's Pizza is hiring leaders - more specifically Multi-Unit Regional Directors. It's a tough job, one that needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll need skills – sound judgment, business acumen, people management insight and the ability to multitask.
You'll be working for a company that's at the forefront of the Quick Service Restaurant industry, with a benefits package to match! As a Regional Director you will have the opportunity to oversee operations in 5-8 stores, overseeing annual sales of $5-10 million with the safety net of a 53-store franchise. This is work experience you're going to use for a long time to come, ideally growing within the operation to ultimately guide and develop future leaders and perhaps franchise on your own. If that's not for you, consider this an ideal opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the Quick Service Restaurant industry, navigating labor costs, food costs, waste management, people management, and mastering the service industry. You've had our pizza delivered to you, now help us be the best in pizza delivery. Go on, big shot, show us what you've got.
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first! Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an empathetic environment where all team members are valued for their differences and encouraged to reach their highest potential. If this sounds like a culture you want to be a part of and lead, what are you waiting for? Apply!
Duties & Responsibilities:
Being in charge comes with great responsibility. You are responsible guiding 5-8 to sustained success. This necessitates the ability to teach and monitor everyday operations, cost controls, inventory control, cash control and customer relations. You are the leader – so set the example! You must follow ALL policies and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your Operating Partners. Additionally, you have the opportunity to lead a region toward a common, outstanding goal: sell more pizzas, have more fun, and make more dough! Additional requirements and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Minimum 3-years experience in multi-unit restaurant/retail industry
- Ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, coordinate with coworkers and customers, analyze and compile data, make sound, ethical judgments and decisions in a timely manner
- Ability to read and interpret profit and loss statements. Strong analytical and financial skills are essential
- Approachable demeanor with the ability to build strong team rapport, provide professional coaching and guidance to Operating Partners, Assistant Managers, and store crews
- Effective multi-tasking, planning, organization and execution skills. Effective with use of calendars, planners, and rollout schedules to ensure the demands of 5-8 stores are equally met
- Enthusiastic customer greeting and positive personality – ability to maintain compose and professionally address customer concern cases
- Operate, clean, and maintain all store facilities and equipment.
- Expert in preparation of Domino’s product to specifications and guidelines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with comfortability in training and public speaking environments
- Comfortability utilizing a computer keyboard, touch screen, and foot-paddle.
Daily tasks are performed from a standing position, as such you will be on your feet for majority of the time. This role includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Walking surfaces include ceramic tile "bricks" with linoleum in some food process areas. Height of work surfaces is between 36" and 4”.
- Bulk product deliveries are made two to three time per week and require unloading by team members. Product ingredients and supplies may weigh up to 50 pounds and requires lifting and/or stacking.
- You may be required to occasionally crouch, squat, stoop, bend, or utilize stairs while performing job tasks.
- Hand-eye coordination required for the use of shaping pizza dough, maneuvering pizza peel and cutter, and folding of cardboard pizza boxes.
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license
- Must have access to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery
- Must pass a Criminal Background Check
- Must pass Motor Vehicle Record Check, meeting company-specific standards
- Opportunity to hone leadership and managerial skills for future business use
- Learn the ins and outs of the Quick Service Restaurant industry
- Competitive salary structure (base + monthly bonus)
- Flexible & convenient schedule
- Advanced leadership development opportunities
- Health, Dental & Vision benefits
- Team Fox company engagement outings including company parties, and team development activities.
- Community involvement and local networking opportunities
- Professional development & travel incentives
- Opportunity to compete for national and global Domino's rewards
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.