Sanitation Team Member- Press Product Plant
The Sanitation Team Member cleans and sanitizes production equipment and area. Cleans and maintains building/facility. The Team Member assists in production and warehouse as needed. Execute operating policies and procedures to produce and store product safely
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(33%) Disassemble, clean and sanitize production equipment
· Clean and sanitize divider, mixer, and mixing bowl
· Keep maintenance and sanitation logs(33%) Reassemble production equipment
· Reassemble divider and hoses
(30%) Performs general cleaning tasks in production area
· May be required to clean silo bin
· Ensure production floor is swept and walls are cleaned
· Empty all dough waste containers
(4%) Other duties as assigned
· Assist in production and warehouse as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of production or manufacturing experience
- Must be able to work during a shift that may be scheduled anytime during a 24-hour day, over a 7 day period
- At times, prolonged and frequent walking over short distances <
- Must be able to balance on ladders and on top of platforms and equipment
- Ability to work in production environment with constant exposure to loud machinery and vibration exposure with use of power tools
- Able to work with flour and yeast ingredients
- Ability to lift 50 pounds frequently and 75 pounds occasionally
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 25 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada.
Want to join in on the fun? We'd love to have you!