Domino’s Pizza Supply Chain is hiring for a Receiver/ Inventory Control Coordinator. The Inventory Control Coordinator is responsible for receiving incoming shipments of products into the warehouse for storage.
- Unload incoming products from trailers using a forklift and visually inspect shipments
- Labels product per company standards
- Maintains inventory accuracy by comparing vendor inventory sheet or purchase order to product received for accuracy and inventory control
- Performs physical counting of inventory and accurate data entry
- Cross trains and is proficient in warehouse loading procedures so as needed can assist the warehouse team members in the loading of the trailers
- Assist Supervisor with being audit and 5s ready at all times
We have the following shift available: Sunday – Thursday, 1:00 pm Start Time
- Competitive wages – starting at $21.80 per hour
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive work environment
- Benefits on first day of employment!
- 401k matching contributions
- 15% off the purchase price of stock
- Company bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Career growth!
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills for order processing and inventory control
- Willingness to obtain certification to operate warehouse equipment such as forklift or pallet jack
- Ability to work with yeast and flour products
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment background check
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and 100 lbs. on occasion, perform heavy pushing/pulling of product, work in refrigerated and freezer conditions <33-38 degrees>, and work in an environment with exposure to loud machinery, when necessary
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms overhead. Must be able to push/pull 100 pounds using a pallet jack. Must use and /or wear required safety equipment at all times. Operate forklift for extended periods of time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.