Production Shift Leader
Domino’s Pizza Supply Chain Services, the food manufacturing and distribution division of Domino’s Pizza, is seeking a Production Shift Leader for the East Granby CT location. This position assists the Production Team Leader with the coordination of team members engaged in the production of pizza dough in accordance with established company/industry standards and procedures. The position will also be responsible for assisting the production sanitation team with the break down, cleaning, and reassembly of the production equipment. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years of production or manufacturing experience and 1 year of experience in a shift leader role. Bakery experience preferred.
The Production Shift Leader will be an active participant in the training and coaching of new/tenured team members in job duties, responsibilities, and safety. This position will also be engaged in the physical tasks necessary to meet production goals.
The shift leader will have a rotating schedule and the hours typically range from 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm (sometimes ending at midnight).
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of manufacturing or bakery experience
- One year of shift lead experience with sound effective communication skills
- Maintain forklift certification
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to work in production/warehouse environment with constant exposure to loud machinery
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures, both indoors and outdoors
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and 100 lbs. on occasion