General Manager in Training(5439) - 7539 US Highway 64
DAKS, Inc owns and operates 58 Domino's Pizza stores in and around Houston, Texas, Memphis, TN, Tupelo, MS, and in and North Alabama. We're looking for great people to join our team!
We believe in creating value and making a difference in customers’ and Team Members’ lives every day, one order at a time.
Daks, Inc had its beginnings in 2003 when we opened our first Domino’s Pizza store in Liberty, Texas. Over the next 15 years, we have grown to 58 stores in Texas, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Alabama, with over 1,500 employees.
Daks, Inc is family owned and has created an extensive family of people passionate about pizza. Currently we have numerous employees with over 15 years of service, in an industry that routinely has over 100% annual employee turnover rates. Some have even moved on to become Domino’s Pizza franchise owners.
DAKS, Inc strives to grow our business by developing great, friendly people who will take pride in serving our customers with a smile, and a perfect product every time.
Assist the General Manager as directed
- Hire, train, schedule and manage employees in daily tasks
- Develop good customer relationships and address customer service needs
- Manage purchasing, inventory, maintenance, and other operational functions
- Develop strategies for better workplace efficiency and goal achievement
- Communicate between managers, customers, and employees
- Assist with deliveries as needed based on business
Serve as acting General Manager (GM) when GM is away
Some of the qualifications and skills useful for an Assistant Manager are:
Excellent verbal communication, and the ability to convey information clearly and effectively
- Strong leadership abilities and initiative
- Excellent delegator and mediator
- Great interpersonal skills and customer service
- Quick decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent time management
- Responsible, goal oriented and organized
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Confident, proactive, and willing to take on challenges
- Great listening skills and able to take direction from individuals in higher-level positions
- Able to manage and motivate others
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Driver's License with at least two year driving history
- Maintain and provide valid insurance on personal vehicle
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.