Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
The ESG (environmental, social, and governance) intern will help support overall environmental footprint data management, reporting requirements, and other team-wide projects as time allows. Increasing scrutiny by stakeholders including the SEC will continue to drive Domino’s reporting and disclosure strategy, and we are looking for someone to help advance our overall position within the industry by building capabilities and strengthening decisions.
The ESG intern will coordinate with partners across the organization to compile and organize relevant data for carbon, waste, water, D&I, workforce, logistics, community impact, and more. The intern will be able to quickly learn and apply established processes, while identifying opportunities to improve upon the overall ESG data management and reporting approach. Some knowledge or awareness of existing disclosures such as GRI, SASB and others is preferred, plus a strategic mindset to explore and recommend future frameworks will make this intern successful in contributing to Domino’s overall ESG strategy.
- Based in Ann Arbor, MI at the World Resource Center (Relocation assistance is not available).
- Current senior or graduate student with an expected graduation date of Spring 2024
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Combination of business and ESG background or coursework
- High attention to detail and comfort with ambiguity
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly
- Ability to obtain and maintain work authorization in the country of employment in 2024
- Commitment to make a direct impact on company success
- Leadership and extracurricular activities preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines