At Domino's Pizza, Our Most Important Ingredient is Our People! We offer employment opportunities within our franchise stores. Take the first step in joining our team, and you'll find opportunities you won't find anywhere else in the industry!
What We Offer
• Part Time Drivers- $8 Per Hour
•Opening Drivers- $8 Per Hour
• Closing Drivers- $9 Per Hour
• Mileage paid daily
• Device reimbursement paid daily
• Take home cash and credit card tips daily
• Employee Discounts
• Advancement Opportunities(Shift Manager,Assistant Manager, General Manager, Supervisor, and more)
Culture is huge here!!!! – It doesn’t feel like work if you are enjoying it!
80% of our current workers would recommend friends/family to work for us
• We are the number 1 pizza company in the world!
• Being number 1 means being busy. Being busy means more deliveries.
• More deliveries mean more money in your pocket!
Driver job summary
We're looking for a Pizza Delivery Driver who is energetic, personable and safe. You must enjoy meeting people and should be familiar with area nuances, such as back roads and traffic patterns. The Delivery Driver must be able to lift packages up to 25 pounds and have a clean driving record.
Driver Responsibilities and Duties would include (but are not limited to):
• Use route navigation apps and knowledge of area to deliver pizzas to customers on time
• Interact with customers in a professional manner
• Work occasional evenings and weekends
• Drive in inclement weather, such as light snow
• Making consistent products within Domino’s Pizza guidelines
• Delivering product by vehicle from the store to the customer in a safe and courteous manner
• Always maintain a professional appearance in compliance within the Domino's Pizza Grooming Standards.
• A clean driving record and the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record check. Safety is a priority for us and we want to make sure anyone we put on the road is a safe, responsible driver. You will also need access to a reliable vehicle that is insured.
• A fun and friendly person, who is comfortable talking to strangers.
• A team player who is punctual and has a positive attitude!
• You should have the ability to read a map and find your way around the delivery area.
• You are at least 18 years old.
• You must have a minimum of two (2) years driving history.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.