Specialist- Ops Training & Curriculum US
Domino’s, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, re-energized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and over 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
(40%) Advise Franchisees on adoption and execution of Domino’s approved training systems
· Educate, advise and influence franchisee leadership teams to adopt and execute Domino’s approved training systems
· Partner with Consultants and Franchisees to identify training needs, then work with franchisees and their leadership to execute training systems within their organization
· Be an subject matter expert for Learning Hub. Onboard new subscribers effectively and provide ongoing support to current users.
· Promote the Learning Hub and the Domino’s training curriculum amongst franchise organizations that do not have training systems
· Provide resources and best practices to franchise organizations that have been identified as needing additional training support
· Work with Learning Hub support to troubleshoot franchisee issues or concerns to promote subscriber satisfaction
· Be an subject matter expert for all current Domino’s training curriculum and new content within the Learning Hub
(35%) Serve as Subject Matter Expert for assigned program rollouts and initiatives to include partnering with internal teams to create both execution plans training resources.
· Be the subject matter expert for assigned programs by quickly becoming proficient and staying current on any updates by traveling to pilot markets, attending program initiative update calls, communicating with pilot organizations to gain feedback
· Partner with GOS, Operations Innovations, @Retail, and other cross-functional teams on all training initiatives, then provide guidance and support to the Consultants and Franchisees
· Partner with cross-functional teams to develop resources and training plans for programs at the pilot phase, and for GA phase related assigned programs
· Work with MOTC to create and host training webinars when needed in support of assigned program rollouts and/or initiatives
· Execute training to corporate field teams and franchise owners during new product rollouts, new standard procedures, and new software platforms, new technologies related to assigned initiatives
· Act as the liaison for the Franchise System and provide feedback to the WRC on training needs to help improve store operations and performance
(15%) Provide ongoing Regional or DMA training support as requested by Region Leadership
· Support the execution of all Domino’s national initiatives in assigned Region
· Serve as the main point of contact for assigned Region for all things related to training
· Work with Region Leadership related to DMA training support requests for Rallies, DMA initiatives and training focus needs to provide appropriate level of support
· Act as the liaison for the field Ops Team for assigned Region to provide feedback to the WRC on training needs to help improve store operations and performance.
· Attend scheduled conference calls with Global Ops Training.
· Attend scheduled conference calls with Store Operations Training
· Complete all expense reporting on a weekly basis
· Follow up calls with Consultants, Franchisees and Franchise Trainers
· Coach Pizza Prep School a minimum of 1 time per year
· Minimum 2 years’ experience training team members at a variety of levels
· Experience as a multi-unit supervisor or Franchise Trainer preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Communications/Training/HR preferred
· Credibility to train and coach Franchisees and provide constructive feedback
· Ability to work independently and be results oriented
· Thorough understanding of Domino’s Pizza standards, policies, and procedures
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Strong platform skills and ability to tailor message to audience
· Strong presentation skills to large audiences
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Effective coaching and motivational skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Professional demeanor
· Appropriate level of computer and technology skills. (Microsoft office, Pocket PC)
· Ability to travel 70+% including overnight travel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.