U.S. Operations Specialist (OER)
Domino’s, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, re-energized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and over 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Previously titled: OER Coach, Ops Support Coach
Coach store Team Members, Franchisees, and Marketplace Team Leaders to improve store performance.
- Provide hands-on training during evaluations.
- Provide positive, constructive, and actionable feedback.
- Identify operational gaps and make recommendations on areas for improvement.
- Act as a resource for information to the marketplace.
- Assess and share best practices.
Conduct Operations Evaluations in all domestic Corporate and Franchise stores.
- Understand, interpret, uphold, and enforce standards, policies, and procedures.
- Evaluate all systems in stores to ensure proper compliance against DPLLC Standards and procedures.
- Evaluate all stores in assigned area multiple times per year.
Facilitate educational programs on operations evaluation and improvement.
- Teach classes to Franchisees and General Managers.
- Partner with Area Leaders/Franchisees/MCOs and Marketplace Trainers to develop additional targeted training that will improve operations in assigned area.
- Educate marketplace on current and revised standards in a proactive manner.
- Perform calibration visits with marketplace leaders.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to WRC leadership.
- Participate in special programs such as Domino’s Pizza Prep School.
- Support key WRC leadership and marketplace initiatives, such as awards programs or reference checking
- Gather and provide specialized data upon request.
- Support the testing and roll-out of new products.
- Maintain a consistent and direct link to WRC, Marketplace leaders, and Franchisees with timely and accurate communications.
- Utilize store data and provided technology to effectively plan store visits.
- Schedule all travel in the most cost effective manner.
- Utilize available reports and data to ensure store visits are completed on schedule.
- Minimum 1 year as General Manager of a Domino’s Pizza store, 2 years preferred
- High School Diploma required
- Experience as a multi-unit supervisor, Operations Trainer, or AL-Fran Ops preferred
- Role model operator with history of exceptional evaluation scores
- Ability to work independently and be results oriented
- Thorough understanding of Domino’s Pizza standards, policies, and procedures.
- Appropriate level of computer and technology skills. (Microsoft office, Pocket PC)
- Ability to give constructive feedback and diffuse volatile situations
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Effective coaching and motivational skills, professional demeanor
- Ability to travel 75- 85%, including overnight travel
- Willingness to work 3-4 weekends per month
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.