Customer Service Rep(08433) - 26920 Cherry Hills Blvd
• Operate all equipment.
• Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
• Prepare product.
• Receive and process telephone orders.
• Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
• Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
• Orientation and training provided on the job.
• Communication Skills
• Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions. Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
• Must be able to make correct monetary change.
• Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders.
• Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
• Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
• EXPOSURE TO: Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks.
• In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas.
• Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside.
• Fumes from food odors.
• Exposure to cornmeal dust.
• Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
• Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher.
• Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
• SENSING: Talking and hearing on telephone.
• Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks.
• Depth perception.
• Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces.
• TEMPERAMENTS: The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions.
• STANDING: Most tasks are performed from a standing position. Walking surfaces include ceramic tile “bricks” with linoleum in some food process areas. Height of work surfaces is between 36” and 48”.
• WALKING: Walking is generally in short distances for short durations.
• SITTING: Paperwork is normally completed in an office at a desk or table.
• LIFTING: Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck. Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3’ x 1.5’. Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72” high.
• CARRYING: Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the workstation to storage shelves. Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from the storage room to the front of the store. Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray.
• PUSHING: Pushing is performed to move trays which are placed on dollies. A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24” – 30” and requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push. Trays may also be pulled.
• CLIMBING: Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls, perform maintenance.
• STOOPING/BENDING: Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza
In addition to all of the above, the following applies to Team Members in Driver or Store Management Positions.
Deliver product by car and then to door of customer. Deliver flyers and door hangers.
Valid driver’s license with safe driving record meeting company standards. Access to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery.
Navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area. Must navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings, private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product.
• CARRYING: During delivery, carry pizzas and beverages while performing “walking” and “climbing” duties.
• DRIVING: Deliver pizzas within a designated delivery area. A Team Member may make several deliveries per shift.
• WALKING: Delivery personnel must travel between the store and delivery vehicle and from the delivery vehicle to the customer’s location.
• CLIMBING: During delivery of product, navigation of five or more flights of stairs may be required.
EXPOSURE TO: Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when delivering product, driving and couponing.
SENSING: Far vision and night vision for driving.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.