Talent Acquisition Manager - Supply Chain Centers (Remote)
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Manager, Talent Acquisition SCC will play a critical role in defining, leading, and executing the TA strategy to drive SCC recruiting, selection, staffing, and growth objectives. This position will champion Domino's brand, mission, and values. Develop compelling market positioning and bring innovative and optimal recruiting solutions to the table. The Manager will build and upskill a high-performance cross-discipline TA team through talent assessment, timely coaching/feedback, and developmental stretch assignments.
· Design, execute and communicate an optimal talent acquisition strategy and process for hourly, salaried, and contingent labor for current and future needs
· Build, lead, and manage the development and performance of a new team of exceptional talent acquisition professionals.
· Aligned with SCC leadership to drive TA initiatives including workforce planning, branded market attraction strategies, and diversity
· Provides advisement and development coaching to leaders and proposes strategies to address gaps and opportunities.
· Serves as a strategic advisor to leaders on all matters related to talent acquisition strategy
· Build a recruiting culture, and develop a ready talent pipeline, that creates candidate flow
· Leverages HR COE teams as relevant to support Talent Acquisition strategy
· Ensures quality standards are met, delivery deadlines are met, cost/benefit is considered, issues are addressed and resolved, and key stakeholders are involved and informed
· Manage day-to-day requests/activities such as workload balance, issue escalation and resolution, and recruiting process compliance
· Ensures Service Level Commitments are met
· Minimum 10+ years of Talent attraction/acquisition people management experience with demonstrated ability to manage a geographically dispersed team to achieve annual goals
· A change agent with a growth mindset and comfortable with ambiguity
· Able to lead, coach, and influence across a spectrum of stakeholders
· Entrepreneurial, innovative, and pragmatic. client-service mindset
· Natural rapport-builder with exceptional collaboration, coaching, influencing, and facilitation skills
· Operationally robust and high capacity to execute
· Sees the big picture and understands how things connect. Operates at both strategic and tactical levels and appreciates that sorting the details is a requirement
· Demonstrated the ability to manage a large and complex recruiting organization successfully
· Established track record of the ability to think out of the box and find innovative solutions to traditional problems by doing more than filling jobs
· Proven track record of managing enterprise-wide projects from end to end
· Problem solving and continuous improvement focus
· Willingness to travel 25% when needed
· Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.