Shift Leader/Manager in Training
- Shift Leaders/Managers will lead a Delivery and Kitchen Crew in execution of daily kitchen operations and administrative responsibilities.
- Assist Customers over the phones & over the counter.
- Lead your Kitchen Crew in the preparation & cooking of customer's orders in accordance with Domino's standards procedures.
- Additional Kitchen Operations: Lead your Crew in Opening & Closing the store, Food Prep in the morning, stocking & rotating, maintaining cleanliness/cleaning at close, monitoring and meeting service times and performance goals, etc.
- Basic Administrative Tasks: Inventory, Food Ordering, Scheduling, running and sending reports, etc.
- Managers must be able to meet food cost and labor cost goals in relation to daily sales.
- Must have at least 1-2 years of Food Service Management Experience or Food Service Shift Running experience.
- Availability for Evenings & Weekends is needed for this position.
- Must have attention for detail & food quality.
- Must be able to Work and Lead in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must display maturity, patience and good people skills.
- The ability to lift 50lbs with good mobility will be needed for this job.
- Basic computer and math skills is all we ask there.
Benefits and Perks:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Employer Matched 401k(4%), Paid Time Off.
- Your Schedule is Flexible.
- Food Discounts.
- Company trips to locations like Vegas, North Carolina and Chicago.
- Awards Ceremonies and Bonus Cash Rewards are given yearly to exemplary employees.
- Fun, friendly and growing Franchise!
- We pay General Managers-in-Training at this location between $16.00 and $18.00 hourly with overtime available during training.
- We deploy a fast-track training system that has seen our trainees realizing pay increases and position advancement in as little as 6 weeks.(You might be able to do it in less!)
- With previous and current GM experience the training period can be reduced or eliminated and full salary can be granted right away.
- GM Position Pays $55,000 Flat yearly Salary with monthly bonuses(12.5% EBITA) on top once training is complete. Salary advances after 2 years to $57,000. Bonuses have typically seen GMs reach $75,000+ in yearly income.
1 to 2 years of Food Service Management is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.