Domino's Delivery Driver South Everett/Mukilteo ($14.49 - $25 or more per hour) (by Walmart & Home Depot) (9431)
JPC LLC is a Franchise with Domino's Pizza looking to provide opportunity to new team members who are looking for the FUN job, develop skills and grow fast within our organization. Opportunities are limitless with Domino's!
ABOUT THE JOB
Do you know why Domino's Pizza hires so many drivers? Well, aside from the fact that our delicious pizza is the perfect solution for dinner for families all across the nation - we do it because we can. What do we mean by that, you ask? We mean that we offer a great flexible schedule that offers the hours you're looking for. That means you're free when you need to be. You'll have plenty of time left over for school, to hang with your friends, or whatever. Even if you need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you.
Right now Domino's is looking for qualified drivers to staff stores in your area. We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, apply online. We're bound to have just the thing for you.
Come see why other contract delivery drivers make more money with more deliveries per hour at Domino's!
- Deliver products by car and then to the door of the customer.
- Deliver flyers and door hangers.
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
- Prepare products.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Clean equipment and facilities approximately daily.
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license with a safe driving record meeting company standards.
- Access to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery.
- Held a valid Driver's License for at least 1 year
- Submit to a criminal background check
- Possess navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area and must be able to navigate adverse terrain, including multi-story buildings and private homes.
- Use a personal phone for Domino’s Delivery Driver in store app.
- May have to drive and deliver in adverse weather conditions
- Full Time or Part time available! Or even just a day or two a week!
- Employee Discounts!
- Paid Training
- Flexible schedules!
- Perfect job for students or extra hours after another job
- Tips paid out after shift!
- Great pay - Our drivers receive a competitive hourly wage, plus tips
- Benefits: All team members are eligible for benefits (eligibility for certain benefits dependent on approximate hours worked per week)
$14.49 per hour + tips
Drivers make about $25 OR MORE!
Did you know 90% of Domino's franchisees started out as Pizza Makers or Drivers?
Check out the video below and hear it from one of our own team members who climbed the ladder!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.