Domino's Commercial Truck Driver - Class A CDL
MAKE GREAT PIZZA — AND MORE — POSSIBLE
Be a part of the world's #1 Pizza company and watch your career grow!
The Domino's Commercial Truck Driver safely drives company commercial vehicle over or on established route(s) to deliver product to Domino’s Pizza store locations. The Class A Commercial Drivers will unload product at each customer location, provide customer service to stores, pick up empty tray container/ carts, and deliver back to Domino’s Supply Chain Center. Drivers may be required to run routes as part of a team or as a single driver. Some overnight stays may be necessary.
On occasion, the Commercial Driver may be assigned to yard work, which entails shuttling tractor/trailers to and from the logistic company, and repositioning trailers parked on the yard to include backing trailers to dock doors. All Domino’s team members ensure that all tasks performed are done in a safe manner, including wearing proper PPE.
· Competitive wages – drivers paid by weight and miles – first year earnings up to $120,000+
· Paid Holidays and Vacation
· Positive work environment
· Benefits on first day of employment!
· 401k matching contributions
· 15% off the purchase price of stock
· Company bonus
· Referral bonuses
· High School Diploma or GED
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· 6 months of verifiable CMV driving experience, one year preferred
· Must have valid class A Commercial Driver’s License [CDL] with Air Brakes
· Must maintain a DOT Med Cert
· Must maintain meeting the defined MVR standards to remain qualified to drive company commercial motor vehicle
· Must pass DOT physical
· Must successfully pass a preemployment background check
· Must be able to work around yeast and flour
Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift to 50 lbs. frequently and 100 lbs. on occasion, perform heavy pushing/pulling of product, work in refrigerated conditions [33-38 degrees], outdoor weather [rain, sleet, heat, snow, etc.], and work in environment with exposure to loud machinery, when necessary.