MAKE GREAT PIZZA — AND MORE — POSSIBLE
Be a part of the world's #1 Pizza company and watch your career grow!
The Domino’s Pizza Supply Chain Center is seeking a Customer Service Representative for their dough production distribution facility. The Customer Service Representative provides customer service to our franchisees to ensure customer satisfaction with ordering and receiving products.
The Customer Service Representative processes store orders and assists operations leadership with other duties, including routing, inventory, training newly hired associates, writing SOPs, policy, process changes, or updates. The Customer Service Representative may also plan events for team members and cross trains with multiple departments.
- High School diploma/GED, some college
- 2+ years of Customer Service experience
- Strong knowledge of customer relations
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Availability to be able to work nights, weekends, or holidays if needed
- 2+ years of bookkeeping or general accounting experience preferred
- Competitive wages
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive work environment
- Benefits on the first day of employment!
- 401k matching contributions
- 15% off the purchase price of stock
- Company bonus
- Referral bonuses