Program Manager - International Business Alignment
Domino’s, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, re-energized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and over 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
- Bachelor’s degree required; masters preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in project management, especially larger projects with established firms
- PMP or PMO certification strongly preferred
- Advance/expert in project management software and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent collaboration and communication (written and verbal) required
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Effective time management skills, including multi-tasking and strong organization
- Some international travel required (less than 25%)
Additional InformationThe Transformation and Alignment team is charged with the internal operations of the international team, owning our internal & franchisee engagement process, the roll-out of global initiatives, and management of international objectives.
In this team, the Program Manager - Int’l Business Alignment will be the project management expert who drives accountability across the system, with an eye on what’s happening across a large number of workstreams, ensuring that everything’s on track, that everyone who needs to know, knows, that we’re providing the necessary understanding / learning / training before launching, and that we’re bringing our franchisees into the future. You’re the one who makes sure that we’re on track to deliver our objectives & executing internally and in front of our franchisees at a world-class level. You do this with a collaborative approach combined with a deep knowledge of project & program management. You have a strategic brain, and excellent organizational skills. In short, you ensure that we’re executing to the highest standard, provide visibility on our progress to the leadership team, and make sure we’re bringing the system along.
(40%) Program Management: Enable Delivery of International Objectives
- Partner with Director, VP and EVP on identification of point-person for each international objective
- Develop a consistent system for identifying key milestones and tracking progress
- Responsible for collecting, maintaining and reporting all Int’l Strat projects by calendar, stage gates and workflows
- Support project leads with tools and systems for managing workflows.
- Regular check-ins with project leads to understand status, as well as identify and resolve issues and risks
- Work with cross-functional departments on program deliverables, strategic alignment, enterprise-wide impacts, milestones, risks, assumptions, and constraints
- Partner with project owners upstream to ensure that each program and tool has appropriate / sufficient tools for activation
- Development of roll-out plans & programs to achieve global objectives
- Manage the delivery and creation of any assets needed for activation of generally available programs
- Assist where necessary to identify and solve any issues that arise during activation, implementation or launch
- Partner with Director to develop and own the strategy for the training program across business teams
- Identify and track ad-hoc training needs/requests from COEs, RVPs and other parties
- Manage the calendar for training programs to ensure appropriate time management
- Partner with Director to develop an annual communication strategy that is aligned with the broader strategic objectives
- Build a calendar of touchpoints for internal & franchisee facing touchpoints to deliver strategic messaging
- Partner with & manage relevant subject matter experts to develop content for these touchpoints
- Ensure flawless execution of calls, webinars, and in-person meetings to deliver key strategic messages
- Attend communication meetings (Rush reviews, monthly communication meetings, etc.) to provide Int’l input
- Identify and manage ad-hoc communication needs/requests across the international system and develop appropriate systems for one-off delivery (outside of the annual communication strategy)
- Partner with relevant business units & with the business team to ensure internal alignment & training needs are met before external communication happens