Delivery & Service Clerk
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2019 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
- 1-2 years related experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
- Working knowledge of MS Office products
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Additional InformationRESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Assist in completion of Driver Payroll
- Reconcile driver expense reports
- Monitor driver’s hours of service
- Maintain driver qualification files
- Schedule driver re-certifications
- Schedule truck maintenance
- Act as resource for Driver questions
- Report monthly driver information and weekly keys
- Maintain and distribute store keys for daily runs
- Monitor uniform inventory and order uniforms for Delivery and Service Team
- Maintain Fuel Tax information