DZ Delivery Driver - $24.00/hr
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2019 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
We are looking for team members with a commitment to safety and excellent customer service to be a part of our Delivery & Service team. You will be responsible for driving a straight truck over established routes and delivering and unloading various products to Domino’s stores.
Routes are dispatched at night, and are scheduled Sunday through Friday. Typically leaving the yard between 7pm-11pm. Drivers are responsible for 4-5 routes per week which includes 1 night on the weekend.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Safely drive straight trucks over pre-determined routes
· Pick product off of invoice sheets and load onto handcarts
· Deliver dough by transporting dough on dollies
· Deliver product on handcarts down ramps and lift-gates and into the store
· Assist on deliveries as a lumper on occasion
· Complete pre-trip inspections and safely operate equipment
· BENEFITS IMMEDIATELY! Employer paid health and dental benefits
· Referral and Safety Bonuses
· Paid Holidays and Vacation
· Competitive wages
· Employer matched RRSP
· Valid DZ license, and minimum 1 year experience or 50,000 kms
· High School Diploma or GED
· Must be at least 23 years of age
· Must have a clean driving record, and provide abstract pulled within the last 30 days
· Must be able to lift up to 25kg regularly and be able to work in a physically challenging environment
· Work within tight time constraints in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule
· Must be able to work team routes
· Must be able to work nights
Domino's is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a unified and inclusive environment. Our recruitment process is barrier-free, and we will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities. If you are contacted by Domino's regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation. Domino's is committed to an inclusive environment where our exceptional people are respected and celebrated for their time, talents, and energies while striving to make our company the best pizza delivery company in the world.