MAKE GREAT PIZZA — AND MORE — POSSIBLE
Be a part of the world's #1 Pizza company and watch your career grow!
The Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable representative will be tasked with the bookkeeping, general accounting, and payroll functions of the Domino's Supply Chain Center. Our AP/AR Reps cross-train in other administrative areas when needed. This accounting representative is also the payroll administrator for the facility.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(50%) General Accounting Duties
- Partner with accounts payable at the corporate headquarters (WRC) to ensure all payables for inventory and indirect are processed in a timely manner
- Ensure that payables are approved according to the Schedule of Authorization
- Monitor and follow up on aging accounts payable accruals
- Work with GL accountants to ensure timely estimates and period-end financial close
- Ensure compliance to Record Retention policy for items related to local payroll and A/P
- Maintain adequate procedures and controls; ensure Supply Chain Center compliance with finance and accounting policies
- Monitor account activity and notify management of unusual issues
- Recommend journal entries as needed
- Create new vendors in Ariba (Financial Processing software)
- Be a resource for local users as it relates to Ariba
- Partner with WRC A/R team as needed for CODs, receivables, incorrect billing, and any miscellaneous cash receipts
(40%) General Payroll Duties
- Process bi-weekly payroll
- Complete weekly payroll keys
- Process new hires and submit information to Human Resources to be entered into the payroll system (PeopleSoft)
- Facilitate new team member onboarding
- Prepare and submit team member separation paperwork and provide the unemployment administrator with the requested information to process unemployment claims (if applicable)
- Forward wage garnishments to WRC
- Ensure that documents are properly submitted to be electronically stored in the Team Member’s personnel file.
- Maintain confidentiality of team member information.
- Ensure that required company, state, and federal requirements are posted
- Submit Leave of Absence requests to the HR department for processing
- Assist the HR department with the annual Benefit enrollment process
(10%) Customer Service
- As needed, assist the Customer Service Representatives with processing and verifying store orders
- Assist CSRs with resolving customer requests, concerns, and complaints
- Monitor store lists and assist with setting up new stores and new customers (as needed)
- Associate or bachelor’s degree, in Accounting or Business, preferred
- Minimum 1+ years of bookkeeping or general accounting experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Ariba software, a plus.
Paid Holidays and Vacation
Positive work environment
Benefits on first day of employment!
401k matching contributions
15% off the purchase price of stock