Delivery Driver - (05560) 1247 Burkemont Avenue - Flexible Schedule
When people ask how is it possible that our Domino's delivery drivers can make $30K-$40K a year it's easier to show "the math"
Drivers average $15-$20hr or $30k-$40K a year:
- Drivers are now paid $10 an hour
- Drivers average $2.00 per delivery in tips
- Drivers average 3 deliveries per hour
- Hourly tips avg. = $6.00hr
- Hourly tips of $6.00 + $10hr pay = $16.00hr
- $16.00hr x 40hr a week = $640 a week
- 50 weeks a year (took 2 weeks off for vacation) = $32,000
Drivers also paid cash for every mile driven & this amount goes up with fuel prices. This is in addition to the income above
We arguably have the most flexible schedule options of any company in the area.
We are hiring for ALL shifts
- Day Shift - 10am - 5pm
- Dinner Shift - 4/5pm - 9/10pm
- Closing Shift - 5/6pm - 1am
Why work for us?
- Full Time Hours are available, work 40-50 hrs a week!
- Driver's get paid CASH DAILY(tips and gas reimbursement)
- Benefits include: 50% off entire menu
DAILY TIPS + GAS & MILEAGE REIMBURSEMENT + HOURLY PAY = $15 to $20+ hr
Applicants MUST possess the following:
- Driver's License of at least 1 Years
- Able to pass a standard Background Check
- Enjoy working with a team
- Must have a positive outgoing attitude
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.