MAKE GREAT PIZZA — AND MORE — POSSIBLE
Be a part of the world's #1 Pizza company and watch your career grow!
The Warehouse Associate performs the loading and unloading of delivery trucks and moves and stores materials/products. Responsibilities include receiving incoming product and checking for accuracy, loading trucks for maximum delivery accuracy, and completing load verifications with handheld scanner.
Warehouse Associates also assist the Production Department as needed.
- Competitive wages
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive work environment
- Benefits on first day of employment!
- 401k matching contributions
- 15% off the purchase price of stock
- Company bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Join & Stay Bonus – $1,000!
- Career growth!
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills for order processing and inventory control
- Willingness to obtain certification to operate warehouse equipment such as forklift or pallet jack
- Ability to work with yeast and flour products
- Must successfully pass a preemployment background check
Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift up to 30 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. on occasion, perform heavy pushing/pulling of product, work in refrigerated conditions [33-38 degrees], and work in environment with exposure to loud machinery, when necessary
We would like to acknowledge your hard work, and to ask for your commitment to stay with us by providing you with a $1,000.00 Join and Stay Bonus.
Bonus payment details: After 60 days of service, you’ll receive $500.00 in your paycheck. After 6 months of service you will receive an additional $500.00 issued in your paycheck.